Celebrate Buffalo’s favorite beer holiday connected to a cause! 🐾
We’ve partnered with local animal rescues in the past to help them raise money to do what they do best: save abandoned pets and help them find their furever homes 💞
At our Oktoberfest, you can expect us to go all out on the food and beer selections, and feel good saving some animals too.
Throwing a really good event is what we do best.
If you’ve been to our curated events in the past, you know what we’re talking about 😉
But what’s an Oktoberfest without the booze?! 🍻
At our Oktoberfest, we’ll have a selection of fun and festive beers to choose from, and of course that includes some local beer options!
If beer isn’t your thing, we’ve also got a Hot Mulled German Wine to try, along with our house brand wines 🍷
We look forward to seeing you!
October 10, 2020
6:30PM – 8:30PM
Adults 21 & Over – $30 + tax
What’s included with your ticket purchase:
- Access to all of our food & dessert stations for the duration of the event
- Three (3) complimentary beer tasting tickets
- Complimentary soda & juices
- A $5 donation to Open Arms Animal Rescue
- A Cash Bar is available for additional Beer and Wine (no liquor at this event)
For Groups: our MAX per table is 10 people.
Space is limited! Reserve your table now and book in advance for future dates!
All ticket purchases are final. No refunds.