The best place to visit in Buffalo New York
Looking for the best places in Buffalo New York to make lasting memories with family and friends? Here are top 5 most beautiful places you will surely enjoy.
1. Relax and keep your cool – Canalside has it all. Visit the heart of Buffalo’s waterfront revitalization. Located in 44 Prime Street, Pick UP Point on the Lake Erie downtown Buffalo. You’ll get to enjoy historic waterfront acres with hundreds of events.
There is enough entertainment for everyone. You can relax on a bench to watch and listen to live music. To thirst for adrenaline, you can rent paddle boats and kayaks. There are lawn games for the kids too. After fun-filled activities, you can get fueled back with different kind of foods. There are food trucks available for you to choose from. Canalside has been rated 4.5 out of 5 stars among other attractions in Buffalo.
2. Be prepared to see an incredible park and zoo. Spend time with your loved ones in Delaware Park and Buffalo Zoo. Enjoy the trees alongside pathways of the park. Delight your animal loving self with various adorable animals in the large, spacious zoo. You’ll get to see the troop of Caesar in the movie Planet of the Apes – gorillas, rhinoceros, polar bears, tigers, giraffes, and a lot more. It is located in 300 Parkside Avenue, Buffalo, New York.
3. Are you an enthusiast? You can find an exciting museum in 1285 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, New York – The Albright-Knox Art Gallery. The museum has been actively collecting and exhibiting art since 1862. The close-up experience to some of the works of the worlds greatest artists like Van Gogh, Picasso, and Matisse to name a few, will be an unforgettable experience you and your companion can share at this museum in Buffalo, NY.
4. If you’re into performing arts, you can visit Shea’s Performing Arts Center located in 646 Main Street. The building is listed as a National Historic Landmark. It was one of the finest movie palaces where Frank Sinatra, the Marx Brothers, and George Burns performed.
5. Looking to escape busy streets and enjoy just being around healthy plants, flowers and trees? In 2655 South Park Avenue, Buffalo, New York you will find an amazing botanical garden. Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens is one of the best attractions being visited by nationals and tourists. Modeled after the famous Crystal Palace in England, the gardens also hosts the South Park Conservatory which was designed with a unique glass, wood, and steel which also makes it a great possible venue for weddings. There are more than 2000 plants and trees in this park which includes orchids and herb collections. Waterfalls are also a highlight on this stunning garden. Children will also love running around the area due to it’s colorful and calming ambiance.